What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express on our website.
What are your hours of operation?
DAILY HOURS OF SERVICE:
- Manhattan to Newark Airport 4:45 am-1:45 am
- Newark Airport to Manhattan 4:00 am-1:00 am
FIRST DEPARTURE TIMES:
- Terminal A (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 4:00 am
- Terminal B (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 4:05 am
- Terminal C (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 4:10 am
- Grand Central Station to Newark Airport: 4:45 am
- Bryant Park to Newark Airport: 4:50 am
- Port Authority to Newark Airport: 5:00 am
LAST DEPARTURE TIMES:
- Terminal A (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 1:00 am
- Terminal B (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 1:05 am
- Terminal C (Newark Airport) to Manhattan: 1:10 am
- Grand Central Station to Newark Airport: 1:45 am
- Byrant Park to Newark Airport: 1:50 am
- Port Authority to Newark Airport: 2:00 am
Is smoking or drinking allowed aboard your vehicles?
For the health and safety of our passengers and drivers, smoking is not allowed on any of our vehicles. The consumption of alcohol is also prohibited.
How close to schedule do the buses run?
We aim to keep our 15 – 20 minute service, but under unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and / or weather conditions, you might have to wait additional time. During these conditions please give yourself extra time to travel.
Does my ticket expire?
All Newark Airport Express tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Do I get a Digital or Printed Ticket?
We encourage you to bring your digital ticket. We can scan your smart phone or tablet at the bus, printing is no longer required.